Yields 16 fat bombs. Nutrition (per serving): 290 calories, 5 g protein, 5 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 28 g fat, 16 g saturated fat, 390 mg sodium
● 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
● 1/2 c. keto-friendly peanut butter
● 1/4 c. coconut oil, plus 2 tbsp.
● 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
● 1/2 c. keto-friendly dark chocolate chips (such as Lily's)
1. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, ¼ cup coconut oil, and salt.
2. Using a hand mixer, beat mixture until fully combined, about 2 minutes. Place bowl in freezer to firm up slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
3. When peanut butter mixture has hardened, use a small cookie scoop or spoon to create tablespoon-sized balls. Place in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make chocolate drizzle: combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Drizzle over peanut butter balls and place back in refrigerator to harden, 5 minutes.
5. To store, keep covered in refrigerator.