Everyone loves eating brownies. It's the best combination of sweet & gooey and there is nothing like them. These are the best blondie brownies you'll find on a ketogenic diet. A blondie brownie is a mix between a cookie and a brownie. The delicious chocolate chip cookie and the gooey brownie put into one. We have an easy to use printable copy for you. Make sure to save it because you'll want to make this one again!
Stats: Makes 12 brownies. 3g net carb (5g total carbs), 18g fat, 5g protein, 190 calories, 2g fiber
● 2 cups almond flour
● 1 tsp baking powder
● 1 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
● 2 eggs
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 1/2 cup softened salted butter
● 1/2 cup Lily's chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Add almond flour and baking powder in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Mix eggs (room temperature), butter, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until combined.
3. Combine wet ingredients to almond flour and mix.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place batter in greased 8" x 8" baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
NEXT: Try our Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb
Comments will be approved before showing up.